Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) are a group of physiotherapist-owned clinics with 10 locations, around Guelph and surrounding areas. Over the past 20 + years, EPA has been providing evidence -based care with an emphasis on manual therapy and exercise through our unique approach, "Your Path to Improved Health". Our growth and success over the years is because of our incredible team of dedicated, passionate and hard-working employees.
Eramosa Physiotherapy is actively recruiting for a part-time casual Receptionist at our Orangeville location to help with back up vacation/holiday coverage. Our ideal candidates must have strong computer skills, customer service and excellent communications skills. Primary responsibilities include; front desk reception, booking clients for physiotherapy and massage therapy appointments, assisting with billing, and receiving payments from clients. This role also includes clinic organizing, tidying and laundry.
Job Type: Part Time Casual (hours/week are not guaranteed)
Starting Salary: $14.00/hr + depend on experience
Hours of Work: part time, daytime and evening shifts depending on coverage needs
Experience: Customer Service 3 years, Administration 1 year
**This is a casual position with no set number of hours per week. No weekends however must be available to work evening shifts per week until 9:00pm**
JOB DESCRIPTION: Receptionist
As a Receptionist you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy,
reliability and pride. Clients and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you.
Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer
skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You
have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work
experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answer telephone calls, greet clients and visitors upon arrival, and provide excellent customer service for all questions or concerns.
- Register new clients in line with acceptable standards of the clinic; support clients in filling medical and insurance forms at the clinic to avoid errors and inaccurate information.
- Exercise client confidentiality at all times.
- Using electronic medical record files and coordinating the scheduling of future appointments for clients with all providers as directed.
- Collect payment at time of service and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Complete accurate clinic billing and follow up on accounts receivable as required.
- Produce accurate end of day reports.
- Ensure that the client reception area is cleaned, fully stocked of material like Kleenex, cleaning products, personal protective equipment and daily laundry.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by the Clinic Office Manager.
Skill Set Required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with clients and staff members. Professional phone mannerisms.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, resourceful, strong organizational skills.
- Remain “cool, calm and collected” in high pressure situations.
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations to continuously learn and strive for improved patient care.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word and Excel
- Experience with clinic management software, online insurance billing, and accounts receivables would be considered an asset.
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is an equal opportunity employer. While we
appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. EPA
is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you
require any accommodation, please indicate this in your cover letter and we will work with you
to meet your accessibility needs
Application deadline: 2020-08-21
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
Eramosa Physiotherapy's COVID-19 protocols are in line with the Ministry of Health recommendations for Regulated Health Professionals.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)