Ensures the quality and continuity of care of clients. Routinely interacts with other CK staff as well as clients, family members, community providers/ referral sources, care managers, and other third-party payors to optimize the effective care of the client. This position should contribute to operating results by driving client revenue, improving client satisfaction and improving client retention.
- Conducts Intake calls from Prospects and where appropriate, arranges In Home Visits (for him/ herself or other CK representative) .
- Conducts New client assessments to develop a Plan of Care. Promotes acceptance of service and ensures completion of necessary documentation.
- Make follow up calls to convert prospects to in home assessments
- Client Retention: Ensure business activities are conducted in such a way as to retain all clients.
- Quality Assurance visits conducted and documented according to established frequencies
- Proactively address clients at risk of turnover to prevent hours loss
- Conduct client recovery activities (hospitalizations, hours reductions, etc)
- Enforces quality standards and policies
- Recommends to Human Resources staff corrective disciplinary procedures and corrective action.
- Enters all Prospect and Client information into eRSP on a timely basis.
- Complete all scheduling activities and delivers a completed schedule on a timely basis.
- Assigning caregivers to new clients
- Monitor eRSP telephony for caregiver clock in and out.
- Handle client or caregiver schedule changes.
- Perform any other office related duties as required by Office Staff.
· College diploma or equivalent and at least two years related experience in a healthcare setting and/or working with Seniors
· Potential academic discipline may be nursing or Social Work
· Must have valid driver’s license, and own an automobile which is available for business use. Requires valid auto insurance.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), fast learner as well as positive professional, business image.
· Computer literacy including MS Office.
· Experience using Quick Books would be a bonus.
Office environment, automobile, client home setting. Does require travel in personal vehicle to visit clients and caregivers.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone. Maybe required to provide services to clients, so would need to be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Working with Seniors: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health Care: 2 years (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)