Efficiency. Expertise. Integrity.
Centerfire is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to cover a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration.
Opportunity: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Location: Centerfire Head Office - Anzac
- Prior industry experience will be considered an asset
- Sufficient knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software with previous experience using both the accounts payable and payroll modules
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft word and excel
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines when needed
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or GED required, preference will be given to candidates with some accounting education (college level or diploma)
Established in 2004, Centerfire is a local Aboriginal-Owned Group from the Fort McMurray #468 First Nation. For the past thirteen years Centerfire has been providing best in class service to industry partners throughout Alberta, primarily in the Athabasca Oil Sands Region. Centerfire’s Ownership is focused on providing superior efficiency and value-added offering to our Clients in efforts to ensure their continued success in a “lower for longer” market. Founded with nothing more than two skid steers, Centerfire has quickly grown to become a premier service provider in the Region.
Job Type: Full-time