MyHealth Centre is certified as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Our staff developed mission is, 'To deliver quality patient care through innovation, compassion, and integrity'. Guided by our mission and values, MyHealth Centre is committed to attract, retain and develop the best healthcare professionals who are passionate about patient care and working in an innovative environment. We want you to be the next member of our growing, compassion team.
Our people play a vital role in creating an exciting future for our company and the healthcare industry overall. Please reach out if you're ready to embrace change and be part of a company who recognizes high-quality patient care while working for one of Canada’s certified Great Place to Work!
We are looking for an Vice President - Telehealth to work at our Head-office. This position may require travelling to other sites.
- Work with senior management to ensure business strategies, plans and procedures are executed.
- Responsible for expansion of MyHealth’s Telehealth business including but not limited to “Cardiology Now and Radiology Now” across Canada.
- Ensure all regions are operating in accordance with the corporate objectives, policies, programs and service standards.
- Business Development: Drives the business development cycle in the Telehealth and broader health products space where applicable. Builds out distribution channels across consumers, patients, payers, employers, government agencies, members, and/or providers.
- Identify opportunities for new services to be added at MyHealth.
- Reporting: Compiles and analyses data to demonstrate growth and profitability in Telehealth. Presents data in a clear and concise manner to senior management.
- Strategic Partnerships: Determines which strategic partnerships will most benefit MyHealth in the Telehealth space and develops/manages those relationships.
- Submit bi-weekly progress report on operations, and/or present at senior management meetings with a focus on personnel concerns, patient wait-times, business development & new initiatives
- Work in collaboration with Physician Relations to ensure positive relationships with referring physicians are maintained
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Support client-focused services to monitor client satisfaction, providing senior management with the ability to address negative issues and optimize superior patient and physician services
- Attend any other duties as assigned by CEO
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- 7-12 years of management experience in health care industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field; Master’s Degree an asset.
- Previous experience in diagnostic imaging or cardiology practices is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills enabling you to develop and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals (influencing, teamwork, empowerment, managing conflict/resolution).
- Experience commercializing health products to consumers, patients, payers, employers, government agencies, members, and/or providers preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with excellent patient care.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to changing environments and clients.
- Self-starter that thrives in entrepreneurial environments.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with ability to engage, inspire, and build credibility.
- Ability to operate with high degree of integrity and sincerity.
- Demonstrated leadership, reliability and flexibility.
Have a cheerful, positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with others as well as the ability to work independently and treat everyone with respect, dignity and kindness.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)