Must be willing and available to work overnight shifts between the hours of 06PM and 3AM.
JoeyCo is seeking versatile, confident and positive individuals looking for a challenge. Make yourself stand out within Canada's fastest growing fleet for plenty of opportunities within the organization.
· Unload all curbside vehicles
· Scanning/ Cubing/ Reweighing
· Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
· Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
· Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
· Adhere to all safety standards
· Regular and reliable attendance
· Other duties as assigned
· Work overnight shift
· Warehouse/ Sorting experience preferred.
· Proper scan and load techniques and protocol
· Ability to lift and/or carry up to 15 lbs.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment
· Willingness to work as part of a team
· Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
· Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
· Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when required
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
· Team player and open to being coached
· Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development
Safety shoes are a must for this role and are required.
We are seeking candidates who can work 3+ overnight shifts on a weekly basis, and are available to start right away!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour