Who are we?
Optima Living Retirement Communities (www.optimaliving.ca) operates Independent Living, Assisted Living and Supportive Living communities in Alberta and British Columbia.
Our vision: For every person to feel at home.
This is truly supported by our credo “ Let Us Welcome You Home. ” All of us at Optima feel it is an honour to work with our guests and advocate a resident-centred approach where the resident is the focus of all our endeavours.
Our mission: To Provide intimate Home Style Living for Seniors.
Our goal is to provide the Best Quality of Life Possible by enabling each resident to experience a full and independent lifestyle as much as possible.
We promise to :
- Respect You – We actively listen to provide a dignified and welcoming home where you can live your life as you see fit.
- Uphold Your Dignity – We respect what you say and support your right to make choices for yourself.
- Work Together – We work with you and your persons of choice to create a resident-focused community.
- Do the Right Thing – We are passionate about doing ‘right by you’ every day.
Who are we looking for?
- Do you like to care for others?
- Do you like being part of a great team?
- Are you a qualified Health Care Aide?
- Do you take pride in your work?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a casual health care aide to join the team at our Century Park Community in Vegreville, Alberta and reporting to the General Manager.
Provide direct nursing care and assistance to ADLs to assigned resident in a supportive living facility. Works as a strong team member in a client centred manner. Able to work alone with little direction. Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with all team members and departments.
HCA certification required
CPR an asset
One to two years of experience working with the elderly and supportive living.
Job Type: Casual
- HCA certification (Required)