Here at Modern PURAIR® we are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused people to join our Technician Team. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package, a fun, supportive work environment and thorough practical training. We are currently accepting resumes. Prior experience is not required but would be considered an asset.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving one of our shiny, new Mercedes Sprinter Vans to customer locations at their homes or businesses for pre-scheduled appointments
- Speaking with customers about the process
- Using the PURAIR Vacuum and cleaning system to clean the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system following PURAIR training and protocol
- Using our iPad-based invoice and payment authorization system to process customer payments at the job site
- Keeping your PURAIR Mercedes Sprinter Van properly stocked and ready for work
A successful candidate will:
- Be physically able to do some heavy lifting, comfortable with heights, climbing ladders, and sometimes working in tight spaces
- Have a positive, energetic personality
- Be dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Have a clean driver abstract and be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be comfortable with sales
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have good problem solving skills
- Enjoy a supportive environment
- Receive a competitive wage and benefit package
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter with “Technician Team” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the volume of applications received, only those qualified for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Please note that this position is only available at our offices in Nanaimo, BC.
Class 5 Driver's Licence (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- Quality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)