We’re a startup data management company with several clients across British Columbia. In a simple summary, we’re helping the transition of the paper world to a more digital world. With our current clientele, we have a lot of data. A lot.
Like to search for things? Like treasure hunts? Think Pokemon Go was too easy? Well, this could be the job for you. You will be searching through archival of physical files looking for specific details. Some may find this job frustrating and repetitive; others may find it rewarding. We’re hoping to find the latter person.
- Diving through heaps of records and files to source a requested document
- Prepare and organize records by removing paper clips, staples and photocopying where necessary
- Speedily respond to the Bat Signal (ok, this was kind of a joke, but if you’re called upon, we hope you respond quickly!)
- Update online ticketing system and logs via computer
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task (there are a lot of files!)
- Good verbal communication skills (or how else are we going to understand what you’re doing?)
- Ability to focus and work on one task for extended periods of time
- Can work with little-supervision as well as part of a team.
- Know your way around the computer (do you know how to download a file? upload a file? copy and paste?)
- Must be able to lift and easily move 35 pounds (some file boxes are heavy)
DO NOT APPLY:
- If you cannot easily lift and move 35 pounds.Seriously…you will be doing this on a consistent basis
- You have a phobia of computers and typing. After all, you’re working with data.
We love applicants that understand even though they are completing simple tasks, they are part of a team and every bit of effort counts. You want to be part of something different and learn a new industry. We’re not a restaurant or a retail outlet.
We super love applicants that know their way around Excel.
Job Type: Full-time