Alair Homes is a fast growing, energetic company that is looking for driven and like-minded people to join our ever-growing team. Successful candidates are hungry to learn and take on new responsibilities. Our diverse organizational culture focuses on people coming together with unique backgrounds and experiences to continue the expansion of Alair Homes! The successful candidate will be engaged, driven, and enthusiastic in helping develop our franchise Partners businesses to new heights and successes. Since being founded in Nanaimo in 2007, we have grown exponentially across North America, while maintaining our family-oriented style of business.
‘Living Better Starts Here’ runs through all aspects of our business and focuses not only on our esteemed clients but all members of our team. Alair Homes thrives on a unique service delivery system combining custom contracting with a franchise business model and is the largest North American home building Franchise.
Our head office in Nanaimo, BC is seeking to fill an entry-level reception role in our Operations team. Hours of work at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Reporting to the Operations Manager and the COO, this individual will be responsible for ensuring that operational standards are being met across the company. This will also involve answering a high volume of calls, website live chat, and general admin duties.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls at a high volume
- Website Live Chat
- Ordering office supplies
- Review documentation for formatting and grammar
- Create/ update forms and templates for cross company use
- General correspondence with franchise Partners
- General admin duties
- Generate and organize project and audit reports
- Ability to multitask, detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to learn and utilize various software platforms efficiently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional spoken and written communication
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills in order to respond to inquiries from clients and Partners
- Accurate data entry capability
- 1-year experience working in a high call volume setting
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time