1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Vendor Analyst Role
The Vendor Loyalty team is responsible for all external suppliers at Loblaws & Shoppers Drug Mart that purchase PC Optimum points in order to promote their products and drive sales through flyer, Marketing Programs, in-store events and through our digital channels including personalized targeted coupons sent weekly to our PC Optimum customers.
What You'll Do
What You'll Need:
- Track and update all approved vendor changes to the targeted offers & model
- Monitor results of any offer changes in the weeks following the change and readjust if necessary
- Work directly with vendors to finalize details of any special offers
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to advise of any upcoming key promotions
- Run points issuance forecasts to manage expectations with vendors
- Relay and review any vendor or internal requests for additional post analysis
- Update and call out any outliers to reports such as vendor points balances
- Source and compile key metrics for contract preparation process
- Work with category teams on vendor promos and planning support
How You’ll Succeed:
- Post-secondary degree in finance or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a reporting or analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills
- An “Analytical Mindset”, enjoys problem solving, and working in a fast paced environment.
- An Fundamental Understanding of “Big Data”
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders in writing and in person
- Initiative to suggest process or report improvements
- Extremely well organized
- Understanding of SQL and or Python and asset
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.