Old Mill Cadillac is exited to announce that we are seeking experienced Service Advisors to join our team! Potential 6 figure income for the right candidate if the following are achieved: 1). Minimum of 2.0 hours per repair order, 2). $0.80 parts to labor ratio, and 3). an above average CSI score. Old Mill Cadillac l is currently seeking strong Service Advisors to join our team.
The Service Advisor’s main job duties are:
- Provide first class customer service to each and every customer
- Greeting customers in the dealership and on the phone
- Providing repair recommendations
- Explaining the nature of repairs
- Advising customers how to look after their vehicles
- Updating customers with the status of their repair
The Service Advisor has a direct impact to the operational effectiveness of the service department and to positive CSI results.
What we look for:
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking expertise.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical aptitude.
- Solid time management and decision-making capabilities.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- An aptitude for customer relations/service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to sell required maintenance
- Ability to work as a part of a TEAM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- A solid foundation of customers for over 70 years of business
- A very competitive compensation plan and health plan.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members
Dental and health benefits.Extensive and ongoing training is provided.
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, we would love to meet with you. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Old Mill Cadillac!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- service advisor: 3 years (Preferred)