Company Description: Options Therapy was established in 2009 to provide Occupational Therapy services for individuals throughout South-Western Ontario. At Options Therapy we understand the importance of a multidisciplinary team and expanded Options Therapy to include Case Management, Social Work, Vocational Counseling, Future Cost of Care, Technology Training, Employability Assessments, Functional Abilities Evaluations, Financial Counseling, etc. We are a community-based team of health care professionals that can work in an individual’s home, in the community (work, volunteering, etc.), or in the hospital. At Options Therapy our focus is working directly with individuals and providing client centered care.
Position Summary: As an Occupational Therapist with Options Therapy you will coordinate, plan, develop, implement, supervise, and evaluate Occupational Therapy services for an assigned caseload of clients as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. This will be based on evidence-based Occupational Therapy interventions and other best practices to facilitate an individual's recovery. You are responsible for working out of your home and travelling to meet with clients in the community.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized university.
- You are a member in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO).
- Knowledge of FSCO & HCAI.
- Satisfactory criminal records check.
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and you have the ability to adapt to new computer applications.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in managing clients in acute/rehab or community-based rehabilitation programs is required.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Motivation and a drive for continuous learning.
- Flexible schedule and caseloads
- Work from home
- Casual dress
- Supportive Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Strong admin/clinical support
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Work Life Balance
- Opportunities to develop and expand your clinical practice
Job Type: Casual
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (preferred)