Qualifications, Skills, and Experience we expect from our Automotive Service Technician:
- Have basic automotive knowledge, Experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. safely.
Position responsibilities that we expect from our Automotive Service Technician include:
- Performing safe, accurate, and honest quick-lube services.
- Keeping the shop clean and orderly.
- Friendly and helpful customer service.
- Competitive pay with annual earnings ranging from $35,000 - $50,000 inclusive of bonus.
- locally owned and operated business.
- opportunity for growth within our business.
- a positive, clean and modern work environment.
- paid breaks and employer-supplied uniforms.
Starting wage will depend on experience as well there is a bonus program for qualified applicants.
If you love to work on cars, have a great attitude, and enjoy working as part of a team, please reply with your resume.
*** Our location is 64 Dundas St. E. in Waterdown ***
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-44 per week
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundas, ON L9H 0C2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person