Amber Financial Services Corp (Amber Financial) is a financial institution registered in BC. We provide fast and flexible loan services for borrowers, and provide investors with investment opportunities into mortgage loans secured by BC and Ontario real properties
Amber Financial is the industry's leading innovative financial company. In 2016, Amber was named as one of Canada's most sought-after and promising five financial technology companies by Techvibes. Through technological innovation, we have built an efficient and reliable financial lending and investment platform to provide customized financing, wealth management products and financial services for clients.
We’re looking for a talented Business Manager for our company.
The successful candidate will work closely with mortgage investment team and report to the Vice President of Amber Financial. The role will be accountable for monitoring of mortgage team’s performance to identify gaps and collaborating across all departments to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Plan and develop a comprehensive investor relations framework and strategy
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures to ensure high efficiency of business operations
- Collaborate with senior management to establish and maintain an effective system of communication across different function teams, ensure all company internal and external communications are integrated and consistent
- Provide weekly/monthly report to present business performance, identify trends and develop necessary action plans
- Collect market intelligence to senior leadership, including market trends, investor concerns, competitor’s analysis and anything that might impact the company
- Monitor dashboard to manage workload distribution within team
- Recruit and develop the new team members to ensure smooth integration to the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Diploma or a degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years’ business experience in financial industry, supervisory or managerial role is an asset
- Ability to excel under pressure, as well as meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Carries out duties with integrity and takes responsibility for actions
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Outlook, Word and Excel
To apply, send your resumes by email only. Strictly no phone calls or walk-ins. We thank all interested applicants but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 per year