We are growing!
Join our Making Waves Team of Exceptional Swim Coaches at our pool in Milton.
Do you have your Bronze Cross and Standard First Aid? We're running training for the remaining qualifications . You can start working as a qualified Swim Coach for the Spring Session 2020 starting in March !!
We have been ‘making waves’ for over 20 years, engaging amazing Coaches of all ages.
Making Waves Swim School has been producing confident swimmers and providing award-winning water safety programs for children and adults since 1994, currently teaching over 6,000 students per week in learn-to-swim programs.
You will teach beside energetic, caring and talented people dedicated to the success and safety of every student. Inspire positive change in children’s lives!
Join Making Waves for:
- Singing, high-fives, good friends and cheer!
- A warm pool and small class sizes; only 3 kids per class
- Hands-on teaching methods regardless of skill level make it possible to make a real difference to your students
- Ability to advance in our rapidly growing organization
- Choose your flexible working hrs (DAYTIME, evening and weekend shifts available )
All swimming coaches must be qualified with Bronze Cross, Standard First Aid. Interested……. but missing a certification or two? We want to help! We have training starting NOW!! Apply today
JOIN OUR AWESOME MAKING WAVES FAMILY !!
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume! We are waiting to hear from you!
Include the email address that is best to reach you at.
Visit us at www.mwss.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $19.00 /hour