The HERO Products Group designs, manufactures, sells and services equipment for the paint industry. HERO Products has been in business for over 40 years and we are one of the leading manufacturers of colorant dispensers and paint shakers or mixers. HERO paint equipment is sold worldwide to retail paint stores, paint manufacturers and other retailers.
With offices in Delta, British Columbia, we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our Field Service Department working from a home-based environment.
Duties will include:
- Travel regionally covering several Provinces in Canada to install and/or service above described equipment (travel to locations anywhere in Canada or the USA may be required at times).
- Provide telephone support to customers and other technicians as needed.
- Maintain a parts stock at home to allow for timely customer support.
- Complete required documentation such as on-site reports, work order requests, expense reports, and submit it to the home office on a timely basis.
- Communicate and coordinate with home office as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer service oriented individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Experience in Field Service is a worthy asset as well as the ability to take charge, work as part of a team and also work independently. Good communication skills are a must. You should be able to communicate effectively in English (fluency in other languages is a plus), both written and verbal, as this is a very important facet of the position. The successful applicant will need to be computer literate and have familiarity with MS Office applications and the internet. Knowledge of computer hardware functions and software applications, as well as an understanding of basic electrical and electro-mechanical applications is also beneficial. Training will be provided on all aspects of the position.
You must have your own transportation as well as the willingness and ability to travel domestically and cross-border, including overnight travel (2 or more days) as this is a job requirement. Travel expenses are paid by the employer.
This is a full time job offering with competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in a challenging position in a fast growing organization, please reply in confidence with your resume and salary expectation via email or Fax to our Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Full-time
- Field Service Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)