We are a well-rounded education centre located in Richmond Hill.. We offer academic, and piano classes for students from Kindergarten to First Year University. We are looking for part-time online French teachers/tutors for our education centre. This is for weekday hours and/or weekends. The teacher needs to be able to teach all levels of French from K to Grade 12.
Classes are delivered physically in person at the school, or online via Zoom.
1. Formal education an asset: Ontario Certified Teacher, Post-secondary degree in Education, or combined equivalent of education and experience
2. Current or university graduates with a degree in Education or related fields with good academic standing
3. Previous teaching/tutoring experience and/or experience working with youth preferred
4. Ability to work both independently and as a team member
5. Love working with children and adolescents, passionate about teaching
Please submit your resume and cover letter; indicate on the subject line your preferred subject/grade level.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Expected start date: 2020-11-24
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- French Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)