Do you want a meaningful career that helps families, children, youth, and adults build confidence and live happier lives? Do you like helping people, are empathetic, and have good communication skills?
Work for Strongest Families! Our Coaches change lives while working in a positive environment surrounded by supportive coworkers. We are currently recruiting for Bilingual Speaking Coaches and can offer the possibility of working from home to the right candidate.
Reasons to work at Strongest Families Institute:
- The work is very rewarding - it’s exciting to work closely with families and share in their successes.
- Our workplace is supportive and positive - Strongest Families promotes self-care and prioritize staff morale.
- There are many opportunities to grow in the company and develop within roles.
- Coaches have a flexible schedule- Working some days and some evenings provides a great work/life balance.
Strongest Families Institute (www.strongestfamilies.com) is a rapidly growing charitable organization, powered by it’s people – and more importantly, it is piloted by talented, customer-focused individuals who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for polite, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career, with great benefits and opportunities for advancement, in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow. We deliver mental health care to children, youth and families, from a distance using educational materials and telephone support from a ‘telephone support coach’. Coaches work with children, youth and families to discuss the material, problem solve and provide support.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. provide effective telephone support to parents and families based on specified protocol regime delivery, following a telephone script,
2. teach evidence-based skills with the parent/child, problem-solve and provide encouragement during weekly telephone contact,
3. ensure that continuity of care is delivered to clients as per Strongest Families protocol procedures,
4. administer semi-structured interviews/questionnaires as needed, following a telephone script and protocol,
5. ensure that clients are serviced in a timely manner,
6. maintain a flexible working schedule to ensure coaching services are offered at convenient times to the family (i.e. days, evenings, late nights)
7. other duties as assigned.
Reports directly to a Supervisor with oversight by the Program Manager. The successful candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills and a great team player. An undergraduate degree is preferred; experience working with children and youth an asset. All training required for the role is provided and paid.
Strongest Families is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that invests in building a culture of appreciation and respect. We offer equal opportunity to all candidates seeking employment
If you feel like SFI is the right fit for you, tell us why! Please include a Cover Letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement: