ALL WORK LOCATED IN ALBERTA
Do not need to relocate to Alberta. Must be available seasonally.
CWC Ironhand Drilling, a division of CWC Energy Services is an industry-leading drilling contractor operating in Western Canada and the USA. CWC Ironhand Drilling prides itself in excellence and in hiring qualified people who make the difference in safety and performance every day.
The primary duties of a Motorhand is to ensure that all equipment is operating and functioning properly. Responsibilities include regular maintenance of the equipment specifically related to the engines that power the drilling rig. Safety is the first priority for all drilling rig personnel.
- Subsistence (LOA) - $140.00/day
- Additional Hourly cash bonus paid every pay cheque
- Immediate Benefits – 100% Company paid Health & Dental Coverage
- Flexible benefit options that work for you and your family, including health spending accounts
- Company-paid paramedical benefits, including massage, physiotherapy, and chiropractor
- Signing Bonus Available
- Personal RRSP Plan available
- Starting Safety Gear Provided (Coveralls, Hard hat, gloves, safety glasses)
- Discounted Work Gear Available
- Required Training and Tickets Covered
- Crew rotations of 14 days on & 7 days off and 20 days on & 10 days off available
Recent wage increase from the CAOEC:
Certifications and Licenses.
MUST Possess Current/Valid:
· H2S Alive Certification
· Fall Protection for Rig Work Certification
· Fall Rescue for Rig Work Certification
· Standard First Aid/CPR Certification
· Common Safety Orientation or (EGSO/PST/GELS
Special Conditions of Employment:
· MUST be 18 years of age
· Require valid driver license and vehicle
· Responsible for own transportation to and from worksite each day
· Ability to financially sustain lodging/meals in non-camp situations
· Must be able to complete and successfully pass a Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test (This will be arranged by CWC Ironhand Drilling)
· Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions such as rain, heat/cold, and exposure to loud noises
· Ability to work in fast paced/repetitious environment
Previous experience as a carpenter, general laborer, laborer, roofer, landscaper, heavy equipment operator, construction, pipefitting, oil and gas, energy services, drilling rig, mining, rig, oilfield, fly-in, fly-out, fly in fly out, diamond drilling, mining fly in fly out, directional drilling, heavy equipment operator, oil&gas, oil & gas, leasehand, motorhand, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call