At TruGreen Metal, it’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.
Are you ready to work for a company that puts the service of its customers first? It’s not just something we say at TruGreen Metal Recycling. It’s a promise we deliver to thousands of customers across Saskatchewan and Alberta every year, earning us the highest customer satisfaction ratings in our industry. We are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our customers and our employees reflect that passion. We do this by treating our customers and their land the way we would want to be treated.
Our employees are professional, courteous, resourceful and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of TruGreen Metal Recycling.
The Bigger Picture:
TruGreen Metal is growing across the Canadian prairies and with that comes opportunities for the right individuals to grow and advance within our company.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to come on board as an Class 1 A driver. You will begin by working with the crew in a driving capacity delivering loads of scrap metal from our customers location to the steel mill. This position will give you a front row seat to learn how our crews operate and to potentially train for more senior roles including Skid Steer operator and Excavator operator/Crew lead.
How you’ll be spending your time:
· Navigating to and from job sites.
· Assisting in the loading and scrap removal process.
· Delivering loads of scrap metal to the steel mill.
· Assisting in servicing and securing equipment.
The way people describe you:
You are an individual who has good common sense and takes pride in a job well done. You’ve got a great attitude and can adapt to changing situations on the fly. You’ve got strong communication skills and work well with a crew of other like-minded individuals. In addition, your basic mechanical aptitude helps you work through basic problems in the field to keep things rolling.
The experience you bring:
· Minimum of 2 years class 1 A driving experience.
· Willingness to work on the road part of the week.
· Skid steer and excavator experience is considered an asset.
· Off road experience is considered an asset.
· Mechanical aptitude is considered an asset.
What you get in return:
One of the common feedback we hear from our employees is how they appreciate the consistency and stability of working here. Since we started in 2015 we have never shut down for a lack of work. Our work is consistent throughout the year with minimal downtime during road ban season, so you can count on a consistent, healthy pay check month in and month out.
· Competitive compensation and benefits package.
· Industry leading work life balance with our 5 on 3 off schedule.
· Lots of overtime available during your shift.
· Formal and informal employee development.
· Meaningful work that leaves our customers properties cleaner while recycling obsolete steel products and doing a solid for the environment.
So what do you think- does this sound like you? Do you think you’re the right fit for TruGreen Metal? If you do and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply online now. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Class 1A Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place