OUR BRAND IS YOU!
UAP Inc. a Canadian company established since 1926, subsidiary of GPC (Genuine Parts Company), is the North American leader in the distribution of spare parts for automobiles (Napa Auto Parts) and heavy vehicles (Traction). Over the years, UAP has built its reputation on the quality of the business solutions offered in the industry and especially on the diversity and added value of its products and services. UAP is first and foremost a team success story, united in the same objective: excellence!
Do you want to join us?
Web Catalog Technician
The marketing team of UAP's heavy vehicle division is looking for a web catalog technician whose main role will be to contribute to the creation and maintenance of a quality product catalog for the Traction, TW and Cadel transactional websites.
We have an ambitious and very clear goal:
to have the best transactional website in our industry. And to achieve this, we are putting together a new dynamic team. This team will be composed of a web marketing coordinator, a technician and a web catalog clerk. This trio will work in the marketing department and will be supported by several other departments in the division.
As a web catalog technician, you will have to communicate with suppliers to organize the collection of data on their products. You will then have to categorize the products, standardize the information received and complete the missing descriptions and attributes. You will also have to integrate this new data on our sites using a PIM (product information management) system.
Description and qualifications :To keep things running smoothly, here's what we offer:
- College diploma (administration, marketing, archiving or other)
- Bilingualism, written and spoken, French and English;
- Good knowledge of Excel software
- Good organization and priority management
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Autonomy, curiosity and resourcefulness
- Thoroughness and sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to use computer tools
- Knowledge of STEP or other PIM system (an asset)
- Experience with product catalogs, paper or web (an asset)
- Knowledge of vehicle parts (an asset)
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life;
- Flexible work hours
- Pension plan; ;
- Employee assistance program;
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions;
- Online training portal;
- Close to the Longueuil metro station;
- Free parking