Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating various activities such as correspondence and complaints related to the e-commerce and stores. The incumbent must be available to work an evening work schedule and weekends. This is a full time role.
- Respond to e-mails, web chats and phone calls about the websites, online orders, billing issues, in-store experience and any other general customer concerns.
- Redistribute other e-mails or calls to the people concerned;
- Assist clients with online orders;
- Provide information about products and services;
- Deal with customer complaints, questions and concerns about their shopping experience;
- Increase conversion on the website by helping customers through online chatting;
- Follow up on online orders;
- Start investigation openings with our transport partner for lost parcels;
- Complete online exchanges and returns;
- Ensure the validity of the regulations of promotional offers;
- Control the quality of site data, promotions and promotional offers;
- Maintain good communication between store operations, the distribution center and the customer service department;
- Transfer merchandise between stores to complete orders;
- Perform any other tasks requested by the supervisor
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- English and French written impeccable;
- Experience in the retail industry;
- Good understanding of e-commerce operations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Be available for work in the evening and the end of the week.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.