Pollard Banknote is a leading lottery partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, and a full suite of digital offerings ranging from game apps to comprehensive player engagement and iLottery solutions, including strategic marketing and management services. The company is a proven innovator and has decades of experience helping lotteries to maximize player engagement, sales, and proceeds for good causes. Pollard Banknote also plays a major role in providing pull-tab tickets, bingo paper and its Diamond Game and Oasis-branded electronic ticket machines to charitable and other gaming markets in North America. Established in 1907, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 67.6% by the Pollard family and 32.4% by public shareholders, and is publicly traded on the TSX (PBL). For more information, please visit our website at www.pollardbanknote.com.
S*ummer custodian positions – weekday, daytime work!*
These May to September summer term positions are a great opportunity to gain work experience in a dynamic fast paced team oriented environment.
Previous experience is not required for this position; training, support and guidance will be provided to ensure success in the role.
We are currently recruiting for May to end of August summer term positions to work as a Custodian. Individuals are required to work Monday to Friday Days.
This role is responsible for custodial services and minor maintenance for the buildings (cleaning offices, washrooms and other areas, facility set ups, etc) as well as grounds maintenance (planting, washing windows, clearing sidewalks, etc). Must be prepared to work outdoors in all environments.
- Completion of High School or general education degree (GED)
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success working effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Physically capable of lifting up to 40 - 50 lbs and standing/walking for long periods
- Adaptable, flexible with a positive attitude to work where needed within the assigned department
- Strong mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of WHMIS and safe work procedures would be considered an asset
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and résumé, indicating the position of interest, by Monday, May 6, 2019:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- custodian: 1 year (Preferred)