Key Rehab Services Inc. currently has exciting opportunities for experienced Occupational Therapists in the Kitchener, Waterloo, Peel and York regions, as well as the City of Toronto.
At Key Rehab, our primary focus is to provide individualized, comprehensive rehabilitation support to assist injured individuals in unlocking doors to productivity and performance. Our promise is to provide the highest quality service possible to our clients, community partners and referral sources. Our culture and work environment are unlike any other and provides all the supports our teams require to deliver high quality services.
Key Rehab Services Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team, starting as soon as possible! Our clients present with complex and catastrophic injuries affecting cognitive, psycho-social, and physical performance. At Key Rehab Services Inc., Occupational Therapists perform assessments and treatments on a wide variety of cases and are sometimes assigned lead responsibilities on the complex ones.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Offer Community-based Occupational Therapy services to a variety of clients
- Provide an in-home Occupational Therapy Assessments with recommendations for treatment, devices and interventions based on each client’s specific needs
- Address functional impairments associated with cognitive, psycho-social, and physical limitations
- Facilitate discharge planning from in-patient hospital and rehab programs
- Maintain clinical notes and progress reports according to COTO standards
- Vocational Services including job-site analyses, ergonomic assessments, and return-to-work programs
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types
- Works well independently and as part of a group
Candidates must have a university degree in Occupational Therapy, be registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario and have access to a vehicle. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, planning, problem-solving, time management and documentation skills are essential. Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team. Self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied case load. Valid CPR/First Aid certificate. In addition to experienced professionals, we would consider new graduates who are open to learning and providing support on complex files.
All applicants must also provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check and have a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel
Key Rehab Offers:
Opportunity to work from home, Flexible schedule, Administrative support. Opportunities for career and clinical skill advancement. (e.g. management positions, case management, professional development etc.) Diverse caseload with a mix of assessment and treatment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- occupational therapy: 1 year (Preferred)