Investment Advisor (Dealing Representative)
Who Are We?
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing investment fund, with a 7-year track record of earning investors a stable return (8.24%). In addition, we have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm. Our growth can be attributed to a mindful approach and a remarkable team. Having reached $150 million in assets, we are well positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offering.
What Will You Do?
Contribute to the environment of high performance by growing a book of clients that you manage. Your compensation is driven by the 3 main objectives of the role:
- 1. Salary – to nurture relationships with clients and contribute to Gentai’s objectives.
- 2. Commission – to close business and build assets!
- 3. Trailer (retention bonus) – to build loyalty with clients and ensure they stay with you and Gentai.
We have developed strategies and tactics that work. To perform at a high level, you need to make them your own and introduce your own ideas/flavour into the business. Here are a few of the basics:
- Develop and nurture a pipeline to close business
- Consistently engage strategically in high impact activities that will result in growing your practice
- Know and follow all compliance regulations
- Use available systems (CRM, etc.) to organize your practice for growth and a strong retention plan
- Maintain a truly professional and personable approach to all that you do in order to promote your personal brand and Gentai’s
Who Are You?
You are an entrepreneur at heart and have the determination to create client loyalty and expand your reach. You embody the values that have made Gentai the success it is; Integrity, Passion, & Excellence.
You bring the following:
- An authentic desire to excel and a curiosity that fuels innovation.
- The ability to be licenced in the Exempt Market (CSC, EMD).
- A network of contacts to prospect, win referrals, and develop.
- If you have other relevant designations such as CIM, CFP, CFA, MBA; these will serve you well.
- The proven ability to build relationships and close business. This includes skills in hosting seminars, overcoming objections, consultative selling, and follow-up strategies.
- Experience in financial services is an asset but not required.
Our compensation and benefits plan rewards performance and creating an outstanding client experience. There is strong earning potential in year one with significant upside for those that build a healthy practice.
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- banking/insurance: 3 years (Required)
- CFA, CSC OR EMD (Required)