New Car Manager – Downtown AutoGroup
DAG is currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager for one of our downtown locations. This position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth as well as an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will be joining a proud member of the Downtown Automotive Group. Reporting to the General Sales Manager. Exciting times ahead as we continue to grow and will be moving to our new home within the DAG Autoplex, in the Spring of 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven success in closing customers;
- You are a natural leader and drive success with a positive attitude and strong work ethic with both sales staff and customers;
- Proven success in a retail automotive franchise dealership;
- Self-motived, enthusiastic leader and seasoned mentor;
- Always striving to meet or succeed monthly sales objectives;
- You communicate well and in an intentional manner, you recognize when to delegate and are consistently working to support and motivate sales consultants;
- Understand and proficient with V-Auto appraising tools;
- New Car Inventory Management;
- Marketing and Merchandising new vehicles with digital and print
- Train, hire, retain and motivate sales staff with product knowledge and closing techniques
- Improve front and back gross profit with 100% TO policy
- Valid OMVIC and clean Driver’s License.
- Reynolds Ignite, Rapid Response, and V-auto knowledge would be an asset
We look forward to hearing from you!
DAG is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management : 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- OMVIC (Required)
- Ontario G Drivers License (Required)