Sandcherry Systems Inc. provides consulting services with a focus on data integration. We are seeking integration developers to join our team. The successful candidate will have a firm understanding of data integration strategies, and data architecture best practices.
The Integration Developer will be responsible for:
- Design and development of API and integration solutions between our client’s existing custom applications, data warehouses, and 3rd party systems.
- Design and build data integration solutions using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to integrate with SAP, Salesforce and other third party systems.
- Working with project managers and client stakeholders to understand and refine project functional requirements including data mapping, error handling and validation.
- Communicate complex issues effectively to internal staff plus external vendors and interact with clients across multiple business units in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines.
Jr. Integration Developer desired skills (training will be provided)
- Post-secondary technical degree (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or other relevant professional designation
- Development experience with Java Application Servers
- Experience with Java and Frameworks (Web Services, SOA, JMS, Spring / Spring Boot / Spring Integration)
- Development experience with ESB/ETL and Messaging platforms (MuleSoft)
- Experience with SAP ERP systems plus knowledge of IDocs, RFC, BAPI
- Experience with test automation, build management, and promotion processes with GIT, Maven and Jenkins
- Knowledge and experience of database schemas, queries and reporting
- Strong Working knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata)
- Experience with GraphQL, React, Apollo is beneficial.
The majority of the position can be worked remotely. On-site time will be required at remote offices.
Experience is welcomed but a willingness to learn and drive great solutions is just as valuable.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)