**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE HELP DESK / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE** Thank you.
**This is not entry level**
COMPUTER/NETWORK TECH NEEDED
We are seeking an additional tech to assist our support help desk team. Ideally candidates should reside in the EST (Eastern) time zone. This position allows you to work from your home office with no need to commute to an office. The following are some “must have” requirements as well as additional “bonus” skills. Starting pay would be $45,000 CDN per year. Hours are 8am to 6pm daily with a 1 hour lunch. A partial Saturday is required for emergency on call service rotation handled between all of the techs typically every 4th or 5th Saturday.
Permanent hires will receive a full benefits package.
- Must be personable, professional and a team player.
- Must have previous help desk experience.
- Must be familiar with ticketing systems like ConnectWise or similar.
- Experience in hardware trouble shooting (A+ or experience) Understanding of Servers, RAIDS etc.
- Solid networking skills, TCP/IP, switches, routers – DSL , CABLE setups. We receive allot of calls related to network troubleshooting.
- Active Directory, the ability to setup and configure a domain, users, permissions etc.
- A solid reliable Internet connection at home and quiet environment when conducting phone and remote support.
- VMWARE – knowledge of ESXI and virtual deployments
- Exchange Mail Server
- SQL Server
This provides an excellent opportunity to avoid commuting and offers the ability to work from home.
This individual should have the skills to be able to troubleshoot a basic network including a server and workstations with network mappings, printers etc. They should also be able to learn various software platforms and troubleshoot typical networking issues etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- English (Clear) (Required)