At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
The Team Member – Receiving meets and exceeds the department’s requirements by offering courteous service and taking initiatives to meet the store’s merchandise loading/unloading and computer-assisted receiving needs, among other things.
- Check merchandise and received quantities against packing slip
- Unpack merchandise and scan barcodes using an optical scanner
- Handle merchandise as required for loading or unloading
- Record damaged merchandise
- Prepare merchandise for delivery by placing it in designated areas
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of the department under their responsibility
- Move merchandise to appropriate areas using a forklift
- Follow the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety in the workplace
The qualifications we are looking for
You enjoy physical work, you perform your duties in a very thorough manner, and you have a valid driver’s licence? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with material handling equipment will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.