What do we expect from you?
Position responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Director in the day-to-day coordination and management of SAEA
- Administer SAEA finance and accounts by following budget prepared by ED
- Ensure compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHS) and SAEA standards and procedures.
- Coordinate and manage the SAEA and Multicultural Center Building (MCB) operations by assisting with event and program preparation, planning, and execution to ensure client expectations are met; as well as attending SAEA events.
- Ensure SAEA’s goals are met within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Any other RELATED duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum High School Education
- Excellent knowledge in Office Management
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and writing)
- Knowledge of OHS, and other government employment regulations
- Ability to employ social media skills to advance/market SAEA activities/programs
- Ability to work well under pressure while working independently or as a team player
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and organizational skills to oversee staff
- Maintain a sense of urgency, strong multi-tasking, and priority management
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Strong leadership/Supervisory skill
Application closes on February 25, 2019. Please send your resume to 421 6th Ave. South, Lethbridge AB, T1J 0Y7, attention Richard Odei-Wontumi
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- Office Management: 1 year (Required)