WORKING AT DFM
We are constantly growing!
Delta facilities maintenance offers a variety of aircraft grooming positions.
We are interested in dedicated, service-oriented employees who are reliable, on time, take pride in their work, and are ready to go above and beyond for the customer.
Our success is determined by our people.
We are now hiring for drivers to work in our company located at the Dorval Airport.
All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety regulations.
Job specific requirements:
- Current driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Possession of a D/A (* Airside Vehicle Operator's Permits (*AVOPs)) is mandatory.
Our employees must be able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Arrive to work on- time.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Complete paperwork.
- Follow directions.
- Work as a member of a team.
High school diploma and equivalent
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 35 pounds.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)