Sometimes a change is better than a VACATION!!
Founded in 2000, Catch Hospitality Group is a passionate, innovative, full-service restaurant and catering company. Located in the thriving Bronte neighbourhood of Oakville, Catch currently has eight restaurant concepts in its very diverse portfolio and we are still growing. We offer opportunities across all of our concepts including: The Firehall, Cucci, Plank, Tavolo, West End Social, Bronte Boathouse, Por Vida, Catch Catering
At Catch Hospitality we are relentless in searching for inspiration and desire to bring an amazing guest experiences to our local neighbourhood with a fun, positive and energetic atmosphere for the team.As a group we are inspired by travel, design and global culinary trends.The Catch team truly loves what we do and we bring absolute passion into every of project.
Our goal is to be top of the list for our guests, employees, suppliers and community.
The perfect candidate will have a true passion for the hospitality industry and an outgoing personality. Someone who wants to expand their knowledge, but can also bring knowledge.At Catch Hospitality, we can always teach technique, but we cannot teach passion.
Why work for Catch Hospitality?
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay and benefits offered at all levels of management
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- Monthly house tab
- Opportunity for advancement across all locations
- Real food made from scratch
- Passionate and focused hospitality leaders
- Personal and career development
- Positive work environment
- Why the hell not!
Catch it’s all about personality!We are also about designing delicious and creative menus for both food and beverage.Most importantly we are about FUN!!! We strive to create a work environment that really doesn’t feel like work.
The team is more than co-workers, they are our work family. Whatever the title, we are there for each other and we support each other. If we are having fun as a team, naturally our guests will be having fun.
As a Front of House Manager at Catch Hospitality you will be responsible for the following:
Creating an unparalleled guest experience while ensuring a positive environment for all staff members. The Manager will hold accountability for planning, organizing and directing all guest experience, food and beverage operations, and staff development, while achieving optimal guest satisfaction.Will lead their team and let them shine.
Catch Hospitality Expectations:
- Create an environment that is fun, welcoming, energetic and filled with positivity for guests and employees
- Supports the management team in leading daily operations
- Assists in designing and implementing staff training initiatives
- Provides, acts, and reports on proactive strategies to ensure the cost of goods falls within budget
- Assesses staffing requirements on a continuous basis to identify current and future needs
- Develop and motivate, coach an amazing team
- Organizes and monitor staff schedules and ensures that budgeted labour costs are met
- Creates and promotes strategies to improve service and grow business
- Interacts with guests, to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Spread the fun and energy amongst the whole team and community
Catch Hospitality Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of management/supervisory experience in a hospitality environment
- Comfortable with budgets, costing, P&L statements, computers, POS
- Quick problem solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Create sales goals and achieve
- Fair scheduler
- Smart Serve Certified
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality
- Ability to be self-motivated and INSPIRE others
- Loves fast pace workplace
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Preferred)