Toronto eSchool is an accredited Online High School approved by the Ontario Ministry of Education. We offer high school credit courses toward the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), Grade 9-12 tutoring and ESL programs.
We are looking for Online High School English / Math / Science Teachers to join our team. It can be a full time work or contract part time work with flexible part-time evening and weekend hours which fits around your schedule!
- Teaching lessons as per our online course curriculum
- Tutoring student’s assignments
- Tracking student’s progress
- Communicating with parents
- Writing a progress report monthly.
Tutoring may be onsite at Toronto eSchool or online in the evening and weekends.
- Support student academic success in both blended learning and independent learning settings
- Comment and give students brief feedback on their assignments
- Evaluate and mark student assignments, quizzes, tests
- Monitor your student’s contributions to the discussion forums.
- Respond to student emails weekly
- Write mid-term and final report card per course
* University graduates or post graduates etc.
* Must pass criminal background/vulnerable sector check
* Minimum 1 year tutoring or teaching experience in English/Math/Science in Ontario.
* Experience teaching English/Math/Science subjects at grade 9 - 12 level
* An OCT certified teacher is preferred
Job Type: Full time / Part-time
Location: Scarborough (HWY401/Warden)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- teaching: 1 year (Required)