BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada.
BioScript Pharmacy, a division within our network, is an integral part of our patient-centric approach, serving as a direct connection to our patients where we support them through the dispensing of their specialty medications and coordination of their care. We provide employees with a structured and unparalleled work environment unique to a pharmacy focused on specialty medications.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst & Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe & Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our dynamic specialized pharmacy in Saskatoon, SK. The scope of this role includes filling prescriptions, labelling drug, making calls to patients, and maintaining the inflow of communication to the pharmacy email.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity between the hours of 9 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Assist with dispensing activities, such as filling and labelling medication;
- Assist with inventory activities, such as receiving orders and counting inventory weekly;
- Resolve payment or drug coverage issues with payers, including insurance companies, patient support programs, and patients;
- Work with financial information, including entering data into computer software, preparing invoices, and maintaining patient AR accounts;
- Participating in responding to communication from various stakeholders, including monitoring email accounts and answering phones; and
- Diligent and proactive monitoring of claims with issues, resolving before the patient dose date.
- Post secondary education in a related field;
- Previous work experience in retail pharmacy is an asset;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with Kroll preferred;
- Comfortable working with computers and learning new software;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail within a fast paced environment;
- Ability problem solve, think critically, and make decisions; and
- Capable of lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly.
How to Apply
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before April 25, 2019. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent