The Client Services Coordinator works as part of a team to implement Carefor’s approved or prescribed processes to ensure every client visit is properly scheduled is assigned and client expectations are met. The Client Services Coordinator also maintains accurate documentation and communications to clients, service providers and other users. A Client Services Coordinator may have to manage client expectations to ensure the expected service level is achieved.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Schedules support service providers for client visits in areas assigned by manager
- Provides work schedules to staff that meet client needs and maximize continuity of care;
- Keeps up-to-date with daily changes such as staff availability, changes in client service authorizations and/or care plans
- Ensures client and service provider information is accurate and up-to-date in the scheduling database
- Provides timely information, through the use of communication technology (telephone, fax, e-mail, voice-mail), to field staff, services providers, co-workers, Managers and Supervisors, clients and customers
- Verifies visit confirmations from field staff and processes in a timely manner to be processed by the billing department
- Verifies payroll information for field staff in a timely manner ensuring accuracy of hours, mileage, stats and premiums.
- May require to contact Community Care Home Support Services regarding discrepancies in frequency, authorization for extra visits or not seen/ not found visits, extensions to planned review dates, etc.
- Works collaboratively as part of a team willing to assist others and mentor new staff
- Contributes to the principles of customer-focused service and continuous quality improvement
- Functions and completes all duties in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation, regulations, and Carefor policies, procedures, and standards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35,061.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a mask and social distance, all PPEs are provided by the employer.