Regular, Full time
Reporting to the VP of Central Region, the Data Entry Specialist shall maintain and ensure integrity of all information received from central branches in order to achieve cohesiveness between the new ERP system and the previous system in place. The data includes but is not limited to:
- Price lists
- Product information
- Customer and Manufacturer Files
- 1 year Contract Position
Work closely with the Managers to gather and enter the proper information for their corresponding branches in the new ERP system
Communicate with the P21 team to ensure cohesiveness in information
Follow leading managers on proper organization of data groups and files
Price list validation through internal procedures
Build price matrixes using spreadsheet when necessary
Communicate with team to gather missing information
Perform macros and Excel advanced formulas for price management
Be comfortable with flexibility of tasks and responsibilities
College degree or proven experience
Strong skills in sorting data on spreadsheets (Excel) and using Office Suite
Organized, self-sufficient, resourceful, and oriented towards tangible results
Understanding B2B business related to electrical product distribution, an asset
Previous ERP system experience, an asset
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work® , you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
Supplemental Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.