We are currently seeking a highly-motivated full-time Payroll Clerk to join our Company to assist in overseeing all aspects of payroll administration.
The successful incumbent will be a team player who enjoys working with numbers, has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while working with internal and external employees providing service excellence in a professional manner.
This is a full-time day position within our Kingston Head Office. Brown’s Dining Solutions offers a competitive wage accompanied by a benefit package.
The following education/experience and competencies will also be required.
- Post-secondary diploma/ degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources or a related field
- General knowledge of payroll processes
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and think strategically
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate effective time management with completing deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
We welcome all candidates to forward their resume to the attached email address, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $16.50 /hour
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)