Harrison Hot Springs Resort is currently recruiting for the position of Front Desk Agent.
About our company:
Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser Valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy.
At Harrison Hot Springs Resort, our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. We endeavour to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction
- Able to exceed the guests’ needs first by creating the first impression for our Resort, followed by providing friendly and efficient assistance to the guests needs in an effective manner
- Able to attend to work reliably
- Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the guest, associates and hotel
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1 year of proven hotel experience in a guest service, front of the house position, preferably in a luxury, full-service resort
- Hospitality courses and/or diploma from a preferred recognized institute
- Excellent customer service oriented
- Proven outstanding listening and problem solving skills required
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately handle and balance cash, credit and debit card sales required
- Computer literacy, especially with databases required
- Confident and comfortable using a Property Management System (SMS preferred)
- Proven previous experience as both an independent worker and as a team player required
- Proven ability to multi-task and take direction well required
- Proven Safe Work and reliable attendance record required
- Proven organizational skills required
- Ability to up sell & sell other resort facilities
- Being multi-lingual is an asset, preferably Mandarin
- Flexible to a changing schedule
We thank all candidates in advance for your interest in our resort; however, only those qualified candidates will be contacted.
Check us out online at www.harrisonresort.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.56 to $20.75 /hour
- guest service: 1 year (Preferred)