eMotors Direct sells and distributes thousands of electric motors, gear reducers, controls and accessories all over Canada and US. We are currently seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals to join our team.
We are a new startup with a growing team. The selected individual will be involved in all aspects of our web store and web apps design. This is an opportunity to design something and leave a lasting impression for visitors.
- Write high-quality and maintainable code
- Data management and data quality assurance
- Assist with writing of data entry guidelines, data validation plans and data review
- Develop and execute unit, component, and integration level tests
- Write documentation
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated and versatile enough to work in a collaboration with other parts of the team, or independently without constant supervision or direction.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Can demonstrates strategic thinking.
- Welcomes feedback and challenges from peers and superiors.
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for improvement with the company or with themselves.
- Can work in a dynamic environment with both short term and long term projects.
- Has high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Takes an active interest seeing the company reach the next level
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding and working experience with Agile development
- Experience with Back-end development with PHP
- Experience with Rest API and/or Open API (API Platform preferred)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
- Experience using git
- Experience using package managers (npm and composer)
- Experience with single page application frameworks (Backbone.JS and React.js preferred)
- Experience with mobile app development (React Native preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and graphic design
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Search Engine Optimizations
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle Netsuite or other systems)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Vision care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday