NEW ALDERSHOT VILLAGE LOCATION
- Do you want to love where you work?
- Are you a service minded person who enjoys people and delicious food?
- Do you take pride and believe in true hospitality?
- **If YES, then we have an exciting career path for you!
Since 1979, Ye Olde Squire has set the standard for today’s modern pub experience. We pride ourselves on offering a diverse menu filled with authentic house-made traditional pub fare using only the finest fresh ingredients, complemented with many classic Canadian dishes to satisfy even the most discerning value-seeking pub goer.
Whether you are drawn by the wide assortment of the industry’s most popular poured draught brands, our mouth-watering steak pies or our award winning wings, you can always be assured that when you drop in there will be a familiar face awaiting you. Come let us exceed your expectations with our outstanding warm and friendly service, frosty pints and savoury menu selections.
Celebrating our 40 year anniversary and being a small locally Owned and Operated business , we take pride in hiring genuinely good people who believe in our vision above. We offer extensive ongoing training and development and truly appreciate and value all of our Team Members who make the perfect Guest experience possible everyday for us.
- Assist in providing the Perfect Guest Experience
- Maintaining our high standards of food quality, execution, hospitality, service & cleanliness
- Leading your team through a well executed shift with proper communication, coaching and support
- Trouble shooting and resolving Employee and Guest issues
- Orders & Scheduling
- Opening & closing the business , including office daily reporting paperwork
- Punctual and responsible
- Takes pride in personal hygiene and well groomed and dressed professional
- Natural positive leadership ability
- Sense of urgency-able to 'shift gears' from slow pace to fast pace
- Respectful & Understanding- Treating others they way you would like to be treated
- Communication & organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
Job Type: Full-time