We are looking for a full time Retail Sales Expert for our Richmond location, to provide personalized, professional and expert service to our customers to help them find the right sleep products. You will have the opportunity to create a fun, relaxing and educational experience for everyone who comes into our store. You will actively close sales, provide exceptional customer service and become an intricate part of our progressive team environment.
We will provide you with all of tools and training you will need to be a superstar sales person.
- Matching the customer's needs with our product selection.
- Providing expert knowledge and information about sleep.
- Staying up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, promotions, and ensuring that the rest of the team is up-to-date as well.
- Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Providing exceptional customer service including customer retention and follow-ups.
- You must be able to work 5 days including Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years retail sales experience.
- Previous sales training with closing experience.
- Self-motivated with outstanding customer service skills.
- Willingness to learn, be driven and persistent.
- Well-groomed and charismatic with excellent communication skills.
Sleep Shop was established in 1979 with one goal in mind: to help its customers sleep better. We’ve stayed true to our roots as a family owned and operated business for over 39 years.
Our team members share our passion for sleep, growth and innovation. We are constantly striving to improve ourselves so that we can better support our customers and their needs. If you are passionate and motivated, you’re probably a great fit for our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- retail: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)