We are looking for an Apprentice, Refrigeration & HVAC to join our growing team.
Our head office is located in Windsor and our customers include Caesars Windsor (RG Henderson), Starbucks, University of Windsor, St. Clair College, nursing homes and restaurants.
Phoenix's reputation of providing exceptional customer service keeps us busy all year round through word of mouth from our customers, warranty work and different service providers.
We specialize in a wide variety of Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC and Kitchen Equipment. Even though we have a corporate structure, we value employee involvement including feedback regarding decisions & changes.
Good people are hard to find so we like our employees to feel appreciated. This includes:
- negotiating hourly wages so technicians feel valued, regular reviews for pay increases
- company supplied service vehicle that you can drive home, paid drive time, fuel card & cell phone
- above average vacation time and a great benefits package
- we provide an environment that focuses on work-life balance
- training opportunities including manufacturer workshops
- mentorship program, good employee growth potential, opportunity for advancement
- ongoing on the job training with easy access to senior tech’s for assistance/support
- a flat structure with approachable management that allows for better communication
- tuition reimbursement program and employee referral program
Qualifications for the ideal candidate include:
- At least 2-3 years of related experience, preferred
- Gasfitter 2 License, required
- ODP Certification, or willing to obtain
- Able to perform basic diagnostic skills and maintain/service
- Mechanical aptitude, good communication skills and dependable
- Positive and professional attitude
- The desire to learn and grow
If you are interested in discussing a rewarding career with us, please email your resume in confidence.
We are an equal opportunity employer, our goal is to attract, develop and retain team members with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Phoenix Services Solutions. Only candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2020-06-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Drivers Licence (Required)