We’re a naan traditional company…
*What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
- Competitive compensation
Working closely with the Engineering and Maintenance teams, you will support and improve manufacturing operations by becoming a technical expert on critical production equipment across all plants. You will troubleshoot and repair equipment, and be part of Preventative Maintenance
in a fast paced, high impact manufacturing environment.
- Identify and troubleshoot process equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions
- Assemble and repair existing equipment to ensure efficient operation
- Assist with training shift mechanics as required and provide technical insights and knowledge transfer
- Document Assembly and Design reviews of installations on applicable manufacturing test equipment
- Read schematics/assembly drawings, layouts, data and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, analyze and trouble-shoot equipment
- Installs and validates equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure
- Available to work shiftwork and support Preventative Maintenance on weekends
- Travel between production facilities to assist critical repairs as needed
- Promote and support Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing
- Simulate and troubleshoot high speed robotic packaging equipment
- Contributes/fosters Health & Safety/GMP’s
- Monitors existing processes and makes recommendations for improvement
- Involved in new processes
- 3-4 years‘ experience mechanical/electro mechanical maintenance/installation (it is not necessary to be licensed).
- Ideally food or pharmaceutical experience
- Experience building/installing conveyors/protype equipment
- Post-Secondary education in Engineering or Engineering Technology or related field is an asset
- Ability to read mechanical schematics and prints
- Basic understanding of PLC’s/logic controls and panel view navigation (HMI)
- Experience with maintenance systems and computer programs (MS Office; Excel; Outlook)
- Experience with hand tools and welding. (Welding nice to have)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Passionate about mechanical repair
- Flexible to work extended or after hours (when required)
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!
Job Type: Full-time