Human Service Worker
CIEVA; Community Industries Employment Vocational Association
- Train, monitor, counsel and supervise clients in training and non- training environments.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Assist with client issues - budgets, hygiene, counselling and behavior management as needed.
- Assist with the development of training plan supports for clients to increase skill training competence and promote independence.
- Follow outlined schedules and work plans.
- Assist with ISP goal setting/planning/review.
- Mediate issues between activity site host/care givers and client.
- Other applicable duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Human Services: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)