This position requires specialized skills and certification therefore only candidates that have relevant current experience will be considered.
- Perform inspections of mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment of tractor trailer unit before, during, and after trips, including gauges, lighting and electrical systems, and visual checks of potential water, oil, fuel and air leaks
- Connect and disconnect semi-trailer hoses
- Completing all applicable paperwork. Maintain up-to-date Driver Log throughout the duration of each shift.
- Responsible for communicating with Dispatch.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Be able to perform physical work at times (lifting in excess of 50 lbs)
- Use of satellite tracking equipment
- Observing and complying with rules and regulations of the Ministry of Transportation and the Highway Traffic Act
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years’ verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- No criminal code convictions to which you haven’t received a pardon for or within the last 15 years
- No moving violation in a commercial vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent safety and compliance record
- Must have excellent driving skills
- Flexibility to accommodate different start times
- Preferred Schedule
As part of Walmart Team, you will be joining a Top Fleet Employer for 2021 and contribute to the success of the Largest Employer in the world. We maintain a solid track record of growth that promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Walmart offers:
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefit package
- Discounts offering
- Professional development opportunities
- Rewarding pension and stock purchase program
Please attach a current copy of your Abstract, CVOR and updated resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $24.15 per hour
- tractor-trailer: 3 years (Required)