Wash dishes, clean kitchen and perform various other activities to assist workers who prepare or serve food and beverages.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher
- Place dishes in storage area
- Scour pots and pans, and may clean and polish silverware.
Portion, assemble, and wrap food
- Stock refrigerators
- Kitchen helpers
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to prep areas
- Perform other duties such as scraping and stacking dishes, carrying linen to and from laundry area and running errands.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.75-$13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift