The Commissionaires, Northern Alberta Division is seeking to hire security personnel in the Industrial Heartland area for:
· Nutrien- Redwater
4 on 4 off, 12-hour shift, days (6 positions)
Night shift pending (4 positions)
· Heartland Petro Chemical Complex – Inter Pipeline (HPC)
4 on 4 off, 12-hour shift, days and nights (4 positions)
If you are interested in joining a non-profit, security services company that is committed to providing quality services to both its clients and employees you need to read on.
Previous experience or related education is an asset; however, all required training will be provided free for the right candidate.
Other requirements include:
· Must be over 25 years of age (vehicle/insurance purposes)
· Possession of a current and valid Alberta Security Guard License is ideal, however, training can be provided
· Safety tickets (CSTS2020, WHMIS 2015, DDC, First Aid, etc.) would be considered an asset
· Must be able to pass pre-access drug and alcohol testing
These security service positions offer wages of $18.64 - $19.37 per hour, free training and uniforms at no direct cost.
Competition Closing Date: open until positions filled.
We thank all that apply however, only those that meet the criteria as outlined above will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.64-$19.37 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Do you acknowledge that these positions are located outside of Edmonton in the Industrial Heartland area (Redwater and Fort Saskatchewan) and that you must drive your own vehicle to get to these sites for your work shifts? Yes / No
- Alberta Driver's License (required)
- Alberta Security License (preferred)