MAX is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual who loves coaching, teaching and working with children ages 9 months to 5 years to join our dedicated team as a Gymnastics Coach.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Manager, the Coach will teach gymnastics and promote physical movement in a safe and fun environment while providing “above and beyond” customer service and conducting themselves in a positive and encouraging manner. More specifically, the Coach will:
- Ensure athlete development, progression and achievement through direct coaching of athletes and groups
- Work in collaboration with all coaching staff to foster athlete growth and ensure program success
- Conduct coaching practices with safety as top priority
- Provide a positive and effective learning environment for all athletes
- Maintain current, required certification levels
- Ensure all classes begin and end on time.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with athletes and their families and provide motivational support and guidance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A passion for gymnastics
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Coaches Certification – NCCP Foundations Course
- Dependable, reliable, committed and professional
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that upon hire, all of our employees are required to provide a satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RNC. We thank all applicants and we will retain all resumes in our database for six months.
Job Type: Part-time