Derks Fine Group of Companies is excited to announce we are seeking Full-Time sales associate in our formalwear division We are hiring for our South Side location just off Whyte at 8111 102 Street. If you are a motivated, energetic individual with an interest in formal & menswear, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Greeting and welcoming clientele, listening to/consulting with them on their wants and needs, and determining products suited to them
- Recommending merchandise based on individual requirements while educating clients about formalwear.
- Multi-tasking to serve multiple customers at a time while delivering a great Derks customer experience
- Answer customer questions/concerns in person and via phone
- Maintain store experience and atmosphere at all times and perform all other roles as necessary
- Working from the retail location will require flexible, multifaceted colleagues as you will be conducting various organizational and warehouse roles in addition to sales and customer service responsibilities
- Previous customer service/sales experience is an asset
- Excellent listening and communication skills; able to effectively learn and translate information to customers while maintaining a comfortable in-store atmosphere
- Self-motivated, able to carry out projects self-sufficiently
We’re passionate about dressing our clients in exemplary product, a value that has been at the foundation of our business from its beginnings. Our founder, Stephen Derk, was a master tailor in Europe and instilled his knowledge of cut, composition, and materials within the company; all of our staff members are educated in construction, fabrication and fit to bring our clients the best service available.
The success of Derks Formals and the Derks Fine Group of Companies relies on our passion for customer service, our family history and involvement in our community. Our reputation, dedication and a range of styles are waiting in-store for you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)