Customer Service / Administrator Assistant
Dutchmaster Nurseries Ltd.
Dutchmaster Nurseries is a family owned and operated wholesale producer of quality plant material for landscapers, contractors, municipalities, and others involved in the landscape trade.
In business since 1971, Dutchmaster Nurseries services the landscape trade by growing, supplying, and shipping trees, shrubs and perennials, as well as a number of industry related hard goods. Plant material is shipped throughout Eastern Canada and the United States mostly using our own fleet of trucks as well as some outside carrying companies.
· We are currently seeking one Seasonal Full Time Customer Service Representative to work rotating shifts, March – November ( 40 hours plus per week)
· Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm/10am to 6pm
· Saturdays from May to June and September to November – 7am to 12 noon
- Answer telephones, screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Order Entry
- Greet walk-in customers and truck drivers, sign for deliveries
- Regular office duties – filing, photocopying etc.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; and a professional telephone manner to effectively deal with customers
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement, and strong organizational skills to provide quality customer service within established time constraints under minimal supervision
- Tolerance to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Excel is an asset but not necessary
Application deadline: 2020-08-11
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)